You can get relief from your symptoms
Addiction can come in many forms, and can be related to substances or activities, resulting in physical or psychological patterns of behaviour.
Common symptoms include:
- Compulsive behaviour.
- Increasing use/addictive activity to counteract enhanced emotional or physical tolerance.
- Anxiety and/or depression.
Clients who suffer from addictions, often complain of:
- Mental stress and anxiety.
- Isolation from family and friends.
- Decline in performance at work or education.
- Physical and emotional impact of withdrawal.
Unblock the triggers and habits that support your addiction.
Change can happen in as little as ONE Rapid Transformational Therapy session.
3-Session blocks are offered for problems that are more complex. When you want to invest in a complete transformation Jo also offers life-changing Breakthrough Programs.
Start with a simple discovery call to find out the therapy options best suited to you.
Clients have described these sessions as ‘life-changing’.
Benefits can include:
- Freedom from your addiction.
- Clarity around triggers.
- Rewiring of the pathways between your brain and the physical experience of your addiction.
- Ability to live a full life and be connected in the community.